Thursday, 3 November 2011

Toadstool nails

Well it's safe to say I am in love with my dotting tools. I went a little dotting crazy and ended up with some kitsch-y toadstool nails. Incidentally this is what is on my nails at the moment and I love it!! They got a load of attention today at work, so I highly recommend them. If you're trying out dotting tools, just make sure there is the same amount of polish on the tool every time you make a dot. Otherwise you end up with different sized dots! Just get practicing. The results are worth it!!



Wig Wam xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh your dots are so flawless! I'm still practising :)

    Also thanks for your question on my blog about the Kleancolor polishes. Since I change my manis so often I haven't been able to test their lasting power yet. But the reason why they're so cheap is probably because they're produced with cheap, most-definately-not-very-good-for-your-health ingredients :P At least that's what they smell like. So make sure you're in a well-ventilated room when you use them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! The trick is just to get the same amount of nail varnish for each dot!

    Well my friend was telling me about how in California SV has a warning on the box that says it can damage your unborn child whilst pregnant.... scary or what?? Just realised that postage on the beauty joint is ridiculously expensivo.. methinks I'll have to search ebay!!

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...