Friday, 25 May 2012

Essie: Tart deco!!!

Heeey Everyone!!


This is a super summery sunshiney post today. As I write this, the sun is blazing in London and I actually got an opportunity to sunbathe and got actual tanlines!!!! For those of you not in the UK I can tell you that it is quite a rare occurrence. This is probably the 2nd of 5 total summer days we will have in a year sob sob!


So I mentioned in my last post that I was super excited to have bought my second Essie colour: Tart Deco. And how right I was to be excited because this colour really delivers. I would say though that the application is a bit hit and miss as some nails came out a bit streaky so I had to use 3 coats to make them perfecto!


On my skin the colour is a pastel bordering on a neon and I truly love it. It is quite a hard colour to capture on photos as it seems to come up quite orange when it's actually a bit more coral-esque. So I decided to take lots of photos in different environments so you can get the gist of the colour.








That last photo is a sneaky one of my new tunnels that I bought yesterday in Brighton when I went to visit my sister. Nice and blingy! What do you guys think??

I've been finding some great new nail blogs recently and feeling more inspired than usual, so thanks everyone for the great posts! I reckon I might attempt a nail gradient with this colour thanks to the Nailasaurus' super easy tutorial. So watch this space!

Wig Wam xx

9 comments:

  1. Tart Deco is one of my favorite polishes! It's just so bright and cheery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it? And really eye-catching! Falling more and more in love with Essie...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love the tunnels! They look fab on you.
    The polish itself is amazing! I haven't got any essie polishes but now they are available in boots (Woo for boots points!) and tk maxx it's harder to stay away :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CCL :) tk maxx is dangerous though. You end up buying colours you will probably never use/like.

      Delete
  4. This polish is awesome. I've been eyeing it for a while. And love that last photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I had a terrible moment last night when I couldn't unscrew one. Eeek!
      And yes get this polish!! I've had so many compliments on it!

      Delete
  5. nice opinion. thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Tart Deco! Definitely one of my faves :D Oooh your tunnel is pretty!

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...