Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Diagonal cheetahs tape mani // Budge's nails

Heeey Everyone!

As I am house sitting this week with free reign of a lovely big house, I thought I would invite my good friend Budge over. She has been asking me to do her nails for aaaages but one of us is always busy when the other is free. She let me do whatever I wanted, and as I was so in love with my trianguleopard nails I decided to do a little variation of that on to Budge's nailies. It's lucky she has similar nails (but in smaller form!) than me so it was kinda easy to paint them.

Whilst I painted away, we sat listening to five million rewinds which perfectly suited the super hot sunny day we had in Londres.

Check out what they ended up looking like:

This is what I look like when I'm hard at work drinking gin and tonics (with added cucumber) and painting naiiiilz!
Apparently as soon as I said goodbye to Budge and she waited for her train at the platform, she had a lovely comment from a bystander. Result!!!

So there you have it. Budge has finally made it to my blog. Hoorah!

Wig Wam xx


13 comments:

  1. They look gorgeous, and I love your nails here too!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Green Eyes!! It was so much fun to do :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh they look absolutely gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha best way of house sitting ever! The result was fantstic! Great pattern, and then all these coloured angles here and there! Fantastic! Im sure she wants you to do her nails a lot now!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah she has been asking me to do them for aaaages!!

      Delete
  4. You're a genius!
    And I'm so jealous of your nails! and nailpainting skills...
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you!! I'm jealous of your eye makeup skills!!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...