Sunday, 19 August 2012

Penguin Makeup Challenge // White and Colour

Heeeey Everyone!

This is a bit later than I was supposed to do it, but I finally got round to it last night. My sister Figgy offered herself as an eye model for this one. Czech it out:

I created this look using an LA Colors white eyeliner, 3 colours from my £2 (yes that's right. £2 from Portobello Market!!) Saffron 50 colour eyeshadow palette, and sugar stars from Morrisons usually used for cake making.....



Again apologies for lateness but I did it in the end!

In other news, Figgy and I are contemplating a new sort of makeup challenge. When we have decided what direction we want to go, we will make more of a concrete announcement. If you enjoy makeup challenges, are currently loving this one or have never tried one and wanna get involved, please contact moi! If you're up for a challenge that's a bit crazzzyyyy and off-the-wall then I think you would love it. Keep those beautiful eyes peeled, yo!

Wig Wam (and Figgy) xx






16 comments:

  1. I hope ye do another challenge! I loved seeing them but it was so short

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeyy it was so cool cos it was doable and v relaxed!

      Delete
  2. yaaaay another makeup challenge!!!
    beautiful eye model btw... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i found her on the street!!! Hahahhaa

      Delete
  3. I'm up for a challenge! I've never done one, but it looks very fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cooooool! Samantha I've put your name down as interested!

      Delete
  4. Amazing! Looks great. Let me know when you are going to do the challenge. I'd love to be a part of it (if my life lets me, that is!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou kaki!!! Yeah we're thinking of making it laid back like the penguin, but may change it so each stage lasts for a week so people can fit it in!

      Delete
  5. Love it, very original - the stars add a special touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi! It was funsies to dooo!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Jenni! Get involved with the next one :-)

      Delete
  7. Really nice, I love the colours! I'd love to see another challenge x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaaanks!! Yeh we will be doing it soon soon. Do you poss fancy taking part??

      Delete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...